Sunday, February 8, 2009

January 2009

January went quickly, but I am suspicious that the next several months will fly by as a result of the daily care of Keizer. He makes the time great and move along. Anyway, not a lot happened in Janary.
We got our car back after the transmission blew on Christmas day. That was a joy. Atleast the dealership covered 75% of the cost.
Jaren blessed Eli and that was a nice little get-together with them afterwards.
This picture was of us Fowler Girls at Jaren's house after the blessing:


The weather was cold and we had a really bad snow storm. It dumped over a foot of snow (and much of it still remains).
Rory had his birthday. So we took the opportunity to take pictures of Keizer and Eli together. Here is one of my favorites:


Work kept me busy. We are about to launch our new company for sleep technician training (American Sleep Academy) and much of the work was done in February. I am very pleased with the look our developers are helping us with and we believe we'll have some great success as the year unfolds. I am very excited about it all, as besides my family, my work is my life.

I got a WII FIT. I LOVE it. It really gets my heart going (that's more a joke on a joke by Jo Koy, our favorite comedian at the moment). I've worked as best I can considering how busy Keizer and work keep me, and I am closing in on sheading the last few pounds of baby weight. That will be a joyous day for me as I feared I would never loose the weight. So I am pleased. Although at the same time I refuse to give up my daily "moment" of Bryers Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Am I weak, yes, but it's just so good.

We had a WII game night with our old friends Sue and Zach Andelin. Hernan and Zach have become really good friends and Zeek and Dez (Zach's brother and his wife) were in town, so it was a perfect excuse to get together. We drank Mate (as the boys love the stuff) and we all got creamed by Dez in bowling. We all had boxing matches and had a lot of fun and laughs.



Hernan realized he and Keizer had something in common...they love to watch TV. This is them together one Saturday Morning:


1 comment:

Eddie said...

TV watching... freakin' sweet.