Sunday, March 1, 2009

Kitties



I have found that I have 2 extra shadows. They appear around corners, they rub against my leg, and they even crawl on top of me if I sit on the floor for just a moment.

My poor kitties, they have been so starved for love since Keizer was born. They have now succumbed to taking love and getting attention any way they can get it. Bebee is especially bad. He demands to be heard by meowing at some of the most inappropriate times. He will sit in the hall and scream out his demands, just as Keizer is trying to fall asleep...so guess who wakes up? Some have said that his meow sounds like a child...and I would have to agree. I have to take a pause on occasion to make sure the screech that I hear isn't Keizer, but in fact is truly Bebee.

Tootsie on the other hand doesn't care what you are doing, when he wants a scratch or a pet, he will take it whether you like it or not. I will be writing something on a piece of paper and he will walk over and plop down on my hand, pen and paper and start to purr. Poor little guy.

Bebee will also rip our weather stripping off the door when he is outside and wants back in.

The cats are funny and so nice to have around at the same time. I am just glad they are friends again. They seemed to hate each other for the first few months of Keizer's life. They must have felt the competition and took it out on each other. But now they sleep near each other again, lick each other, wrestle, and demonstrate on many levels how much they love one another.

No comments: